Unfortunately, the government has extended the measures again. What does this mean for you as a camping guest?
We ask you to wear a face mask in all public buildings.
The sanitary building is open. The curfew also applies at the campsite and starts at 10 p.m. from March 31.
The measures at a glance
- We apply the guidelines of the RIVM
- Do you have corona complaints stay at home! (Whole family must stay at home in case of fever)
- Keep> 1.5 meters away from fellow guests and employees
- The sanitary building is open (a few toilets and showers are closed). Please use the signs outside the building to set the shower / toilet to occupied, after use reset. Limit usage! Do whatever you can at your own place (washing dishes, brushing your teeth, shaving, etc.)
- A maximum of 2 people are allowed in the reception at the same time
- Mouth masks: we kindly ask you to wear a mouth mask in public buildings such as the toilet buildings and at the reception. (children under the age of 13 may enter without a mask)
- The curfew also applies at the campsite, it is then the intention that you stay at your own camping spot. It is of course allowed to use the sanitary facilities
Despite the measures, we are going to make it a fun camping season again!